Pelikan, Souveran M600 Green Striated, Fountain, 980011
- The Pelikan M600 fountain pen is the middle sized pen in Pelikan’s Souveran range.
- The M600 is a relatively lightweight, luxury fountain pen which features an 14 carat gold nib with rhodium decoration giving a two-tone finish.
- The striped barrel body of the M600 is made from celluloid acetate which is a cotton derivative and so each one is slightly different to each other, much like wood has different knots and patterns.
- The black stripes are actually transparent, so you can see how much ink is left inside the pen by holding it upto a light.
- The metal trim of the pen is 24 carat gold plated.